Seek your next adventure at Pod Hollow, a halfling-inspired subterranean dwelling.
From its rolling hills and fields, to its ancient forests and wild brambles, the Suffolk countryside is full of wonder. And what better way to experience its magic than by staying at Pod Hollow, a charming, and subterranean dwelling built into the side of a grassy knoll.
With two double bedrooms, a sitting room, kitchen and more, Pod Hollow brings together old-world charm and modern comforts in a restful and idyllic environment. It is a home fit for any of Middle-Earth’s hairy-footed, halfling residents. (And you, of course!).
We are now officially open and taking bookings. Early bird discount mid weeks during May and June.
Inside Pod Hollow
- Two double bedrooms with a double bed in each (plus one child-size pull-out bed)
- Sitting room with cosy couch and fireplace
- Digital TV and DVD player
- Shower room equipped with modern shower, basin and WC
- Fully-fitted kitchen including dishwasher, integrated oven and wine rack
- Heating, lighting and electrical outlets