Seek your next adventure at Pod Hollow, a halfling-inspired subterranean dwelling.
From its rolling hills and fields, to its ancient forests and wild brambles, the Suffolk countryside is full of wonder. And what better way to experience its magic than by staying at Pod Hollow, a charming, and subterranean dwelling built into the side of a grassy knoll.
With two double bedrooms, a sitting room, kitchen and more, Pod Hollow brings together old-world charm and modern comforts in a restful and idyllic environment. It is a home fit for any of Middle-Earth’s hairy-footed, halfling residents. (And you, of course!).
Pod Hollow is dog-friendly (see booking page for terms).
Prices from £150 per night for 2 adults.
Inside Pod Hollow
- Two double bedrooms with a King-sized bed in each. Bolster available for children sharing.
- Sitting room with cosy couch and fireplace
- Digital TV and DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Shower room equipped with modern shower, basin and WC
- Fully-fitted kitchen including dishwasher, integrated oven and wine rack
- Heating, lighting and electrical outlets