Immerse yourself in Suffolk’s glorious countryside by staying at our wonderful Woodland Lodge. Located in privately owned woodland just a few miles from the East Anglian market town of Bury St Edmunds, the Woodland Lodge is fully equipped and comfortably sleeps up to four people. Perfect for a glamping getaway.
Our Woodland Lodge is the ideal accommodation for those who want to get reacquainted with nature without sacrificing any modern comforts.
The Woodland Lodge is situated near a quiet country lane and in proximity to our little car park. It is a prime spot for getting out and exploring the neighbouring Suffolk countryside and all its beautiful walking, horse riding and cycling trails.
The Woodland Lodge is dog-friendly (see booking page for terms).
Prices from £85 per night for two adults.
Inside the Woodland Lodge
- Two bedrooms (one with a double bed and another with bunk beds)
- A dining table and chairs
- Digital TV and DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Wet-room equipped with modern shower, basin and WC
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, microwave, hob, toaster and kettle
- Heating, lighting and electrical outlets
Outside the Woodland Lodge
- Covered porch
- Table and chairs
- Mobile BBQ (with tools)
All you need to bring is your bedding, towels, BBQ coals and cooking supplies.
Don’t forget to bring the marshmallows!