West Stow Pods is a glamping site situated in a privately owned woodland copse on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.
The Woodland Lodge sits adjacent to our small woodland carpark beside a quiet country lane and it is ideal for exploring all the wonderful walks, cycle rides and horse-riding trails our superb area has to offer. The Lodge sleep up to four and is equipped with items you might need for an enjoyable Glamping Experience.
All you need to bring with you is your bedding, towels and BBQ equipment.
Inside the Woodland Lodge
- Two bedrooms (one with a comfy double bed and one with bunk beds)
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, microwave/oven, toaster and kettle
- Freeview TV and DVD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Heating and lighting
- Electrical points
Outside the Woodland Lodge
- The Lodge benefits from a mobile barbeque which can be safely enjoyed on the south-facing veranda
- There is a covered porch and a table and chairs